In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

I've decided the tow mirrors, while really great for visibility and function, are just overkill for my needs.  I'm trailering less and I'd rather go with the standard size.  Currently I've got the tow mirrors with all the bells and whistles, power fold, 360 view, blind spot, lane assist, task lamps  etc and want to get standard mirrors with all of the same features.  

I believe the right part numbers for a 2020 would be these below, looking for a second opinion before I pull the trigger.  any inputs are welcome - thanks

Edited by romclean1

pgamboa

The Harness Doctor may be able to help.

He's the MAN for K2's.

Might be working the diagrams for the T1's by now.

:dunno:

Click on his name link above to find him.

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Your welcome. 😉 

I pinged Phil, he doesn't have anything for those yet, something he's going to look into someday.  I'll call the local part guys and find out if those are indeed the right mirrors and see what the wiring looks like when they arrive.  Thanks for the suggestion tho, I've used his mirror tap product, great quality.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BlazinSS934 said:

Or even trading, where are you located ? I have black mirror caps power heated with lane assist non power folding  RPO code DLF  RPO code for the caps is DP6

I'd be open to a trade, but I'm looking for the full featured mirrors. would have have to lane assist, power folding, 360 camera, task lights etc

I've got the mirrors you are looking for with black caps.  Camera's, blind spot, power folding, lights.  I'm looking for the factory installed tow mirrors with all those functions.  i'm willing to trade mine for those if you still have them.