K2 1500 BDS Lift Tie Rod Ends

I currently have a 2014 Silverado 1500 w/ a BDS 6" Lift on it and believe my tie rod ends are going out. With the BDS kit, they come with "special" tie rod ends, and looking at the part number in the manual for the lift, it is 401-2036. When I enter this into Google, it comes back as a Raybestos part number. I emailed BDS and they said I could use Moog part number ES80643. When I look up that part number, it looks like they are side specific. I emailed them back and asked them about this, but they say that I can use them for both sides. This kind of weirds me out because you would think you'd want to use a different part number if they are side specific. Does anyone else have any experience with swapping out their BDS supplied tie rod ends? And if so, what did you end up going with? Thanks all!

• 11 months later...

For anyone looking for this info in the future, here's the part number of what actually comes with the lift. You have to call BDS directly and they are not super expensive (less than $40 a piece). Part # is BDS081602. It fits the 2014-2018 GM 1500 4-6" lifts. The 8" lifts require a different part number. The part number provided was not on the the order by part number section of their website hence the reason you need to call in and order it. Hope this helps someone out there!