2021 Tahoe Z71 Tow Hooks

Very excited to have been lucky enough to take delivery of our new Tahoe over the weekend.  Our dealer estimate for a new build was "after July 2021 with this chip shortage" since we wanted max trailer / tow package.  We drove 650 miles to get it from a dealer who had exactly what we wanted to order and was fair on the deal.  This was the first Z71 I had seen in person and I liked the black out trim, emblems, roof rack  etc.  I did not notice until we got home that the tow hooks in the lower front fascia are black.  This is going to sound strange but in every GM press photo and in the description on the build sheet they are lists as "red recovery hooks".  Is it possible GM had a mix up and our hooks are the standard black or is GM having a shortage of red hooks and they shipped them out with black?  I can't imagine the dealer swapping them to another truck since they only had two total on the lot.  Is this something I could convince the dealer to replace under warranty?