Wanted/ S&B CAI 75-5128

arkenzo

Hey all,

I’m looking for someone who wants to sell me their S&B cold air intake model 75-5128 for the Silverado 6.2 2019-2020. I would just order it directly from SB but they won’t ship to California.....

Thanks [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, arkenzo said:

Hey all,

I’m looking for someone who wants to sell me their S&B cold air intake model 75-5128 for the Silverado 6.2 2019-2020. I would just order it directly from SB but they won’t ship to California.....

Thanks emoji120.png

😂 They're IN California.  California is so stupid.

• Like 3

[emoji23] They're IN California.  California is so stupid.

Yessir, only 15 minutes away too, called them up and they won’t ship it to me or allow me to pickup.... why make a product in a state that you can’t even sell to?

[emoji23] They're IN California.  California is so stupid.

Yessir, only 15 minutes away too, called them up and they won’t ship it to me or allow me to pickup.... why make a product in a state that you can’t even sell to?

Hell, I'll order one for ya and ship it to you.  I'm in Louisiana though so it would take a couple days in shipping.

It’s all good sir, I appreciate the offer, I hope to find one here tho, the shipping times from S&B is around a month from order to delivery....

Thanks again [emoji106][emoji106]

Call them and tell them your moving out of state and that your not installing it in California. Worked for me. And if they say anything hit them with the truck is for off road use only. 

I called them two weeks ago and said it was for off road purposes but I will try again on Monday. Did you pick it up from their warehouse or did they ship it to your California address?

Thank you all for your help, I contacted S&B and they declined to ship to my California residence so I just had them ship it to my buddy in Florida.

I also got hit up by some scammers who were trying to sell me the intake through PM here and through email.....

[email protected] and PMd from trevorsimp93

I would avoid this "andrewmarc99" person at all costs. He dug up 5 old "Wanted to buy" posts and replied to all 5 of them saying he has the item they are looking for and asked them to text him at 2677049051. Strange how he just happens to have all these random items for sale, don't you think? Furthermore, these 5 posts were his first posts ever on GM-Trucks and they all came within minutes of each other.

• Like 1

I would avoid this "andrewmarc99" person at all costs. He dug up 5 old "Wanted to buy" posts and replied to all 5 of them saying he has the item they are looking for and asked them to text him at 2677049051. Strange how he just happens to have all these random items for sale, don't you think? Furthermore, these 5 posts were his first posts ever on GM-Trucks and they all came within minutes of each other.

Some Nigerian prince tried to phish me once already on this intake, trust me bro, they ain’t getting me [emoji106][emoji106]