In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

GM Performance Exhaust approved by wife

I got the GMPE for my 2020 AT4 and installed it the other day and my wife says she likes the sound and the round exhaust tips at the rear bumper. She says it has just enough sound that its not annoying, but enough sound to be fun. 

I do have one problem, no matter how tight I make the clamp forward of the muffler, the pipes still slip apart a little bit from each other. Thinking about going to a muffler shop to put a couple of tack welds on that connection.

I haven't seen that system with anything other than the factory outlets. Do you have a picture of the tips?
I still have my 2012 Silverado, one day ill upgrade to an RST. But this exhaust would be my choice as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Badbird2000 said:

I haven't seen that system with anything other than the factory outlets. Do you have a picture of the tips?
I still have my 2012 Silverado, one day ill upgrade to an RST. But this exhaust would be my choice as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

image.jpg

• Like 3

here's a quiet highflow, budget exhaust for the 6.2 and supercharged 6.2's .  this set up is too large for 5.3

Walker 22551 muffler

MBRP GP010 tailpipe 4" diesel tail pipe

Speed Engineering 25-1038 Y-pipe

Edited by pokismoki

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Installed this morning, the sound is just right for me.  GM Accessories Part # 19419433, for the 6.2

Borla.jpg

Edited by CXXX
  • Like 2