Retrax - ONE (Poly) vs PRO (Aluminum)

I currently have a RetraxPro MX. It's leaking pretty bad between the individual panels so Retrax sent me another replacement. But, they sent me the RetraxONE MX which is the Polycarbonate version. I'm on my 3rd replacement aluminum cover due to leaking between the panels.

When I pulled it out of the box, I noticed that it seems to be one solid piece vs the individual panels on the aluminum one. My questions is, since the polycarbonate cover is one solid piece, does it tend to be more "waterproof" than the aluminum with the individual panels and the rubber seal between?

It seems that most people have the PRO but does anybody have the ONE (polycarbonate)? Can you comment on if it has less water intrusion from the panel itself? I like the look of the aluminum better but if the polycarbonate is more watertight, I'll keep it and install it. I know that no cover is 100% waterproof, but would think the polycarbonate might be more so than the aluminum.