2019 Silverado LD Z71 LT—Speakers Distortion

2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD LT 4x4 Double Cab..
Hey, I don’t get it, my speakers at times have distortion even at low or mid volumes. Just on occasion,  but it sounds like crap.

It probably has more to do with the infotainment unit or head unit whatever they call it.

If I pop in a music usb the speakers sound good, lots of bass with no distortion.

Any experience or ideas out there?

Hello, ya I am still trying to troubleshoot the issue but I don’t think its the radio stations signal, re. Different stations, same distortion, but only sporadically.

I have never had this issue with any other vehicle, not impressed with this Chev, thats for sure.

7 hours ago, dwaynet said:

Hello, ya I am still trying to troubleshoot the issue but I don’t think its the radio stations signal, re. Different stations, same distortion, but only sporadically.

I have never had this issue with any other vehicle, not impressed with this Chev, thats for sure.

Right that's why I'm thinking it your antenna or connection to the antenna also I don't know if newer GM radios will save equalizer info for different sources. Maybe there is something going on their as well.