Cam, Torque Converter, Rear Gear Ratio Question

1995 4-door Tahoe, I have modified the entire drivetrain and I would like some opinions on my choice of cam/stall speed/rear gear ratio combination choice for my particular purpose. My purpose is that this Tahoe be a street car that is serious fun for cruising short distances, around town mainly, not a whole lot of highway driving. No track time but I do want to have as much power and acceleration on tap for the fun factor on the street. I am not as concerned with mpg as I am smiles per-gallon. This vehicle is basically a toy that is driven a few times per week, not a daily driver. I require street drivability but mpg is not important. Please understand, my purposes are a balance of as much power and acceleration as possible WITH street drivability (while not being concerned with highway cruising and mpg). I understand that there will be compromises to achieve these two conflicting goals but I am ok with that. This truck is not a track car or a daily driver. It is a fun machine for the street. So some street drivability sacrifice is ok, such as highway cruising and mpg. Also, some power sacrifice is ok, such as, having a mild cam, 180 heads and a mild compression ratio in the 10ish ballpark (which is where I believe it is at currently). Is it too much stall for this cam or is it a good match up? How about the rear gears? Too much for this cam/stall combo? Is there anything you see here that is backwards? This is my first build and I would really like some more experienced opinions. I have also rebuilt/modified many other things in the drivetrain and the suspension and brakes as well (what I am mainly concerned with this post is the cam/converter/rear gear ratio combo). I am quite happy with all I have done and the Tahoe is a blast to drive. The ProFlo 4 and AFR heads are amazing. I just wonder if maybe a different combo would perform better for my purposes? What would you have done differently, if anything? Would a different cam or stall or gear ratio combo net me more acceleration on the street? I haven't had any dyno time but I do plan in the future to get a hub dyno session. Trans is a 4L60E fully rebuilt with TransGo HD2 Shift Kit/Corvette 2nd Gear Servo/Superior Billet 4th Gear Servo/Sonnax 3-4 Pinless Accumulator Piston. Shift points are in the range of 5000-6000 RPM it seems. With the Compu-Shift trans controller I have working with the ProFlo 4, I can change the trans parameters on the fly via Bluetooth. I still have them setup fairly conservatively at the moment though. Thanks in advance for all and any help/opinions!
Here is a short list what I have completed so far:
GM 350 Crate Engine Long Block (roller cam ready)
FTI Performance Lock-Up Torque Converter (ESR3082): 9.5in./2800-3000RPM
Richmond 4.56 Gears/Eton TruTrac

Edelbrock Pro Flo 4 EFI System (35770)
AFR 180 Fully Assembled Cylinder Heads (0918)
Comp XFI268 Hydraulic Roller Cam (COMP's stated RPM range: 1800-5800)
DURATION: 218int./224exh.
LIFT: .570int/.565exh (w/1.6 roller rocker arms I am using)
LSA: 113

Wheels/Tires:
Front: Original OEM 16x7 General Grabber UHP 255/65R16 (29 inch diameter)
Rear: Original OEM 16x7 General Grabber UHP 255/65R16 (29 inch diameter)