In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

88-98 seats into 2015 silverado

Hey, oh Jesus i hope I don't butcher this post 😅, i know that swapping interior parts like consoles and seats and even some times all of it between different models and generations is fairly common, has anyone done a whole lot with 2014+? I love the interior options of the early 90s, and if anyone has searched for a set of red SS style bucket seats, you know that they're fairly sought after.

But right now I'm wanting to know if anyone has swapped the rear or front bench/ 40/60 seat from an extended or crew cab from an 88-98 into the back seat of a 2014-18, and if so, what would be required? I have extra red interior and while the look of these trucks is nice, I don't like the bland dark colors by them selves. Any help will be appreciated!!

0000158_1990-1991-chevygmc-4060-3.jpeg

102586483.jpg

I just love the Red of the classic trucks, I have debated on doing something like this on my 03 burb for a long time, the 2015 truck is fairly new to me.

I just want to do something to this interior with oem colors, and I have the Red bench seat out of my Cheyenne. I figured I'm trying to do a bucket seat swap in there and so I'd have an extra bench. Idk kinda spit balling ideas. 

4 minutes ago, pokismoki said:

i like the idea of a 1960-80's front bench, aftermarket might have it in vinyl too...

Yeah I would love that, honestly even some bench seats out of any late 60s to even early 80s muscle or pony car too for the back seat, if I had mechanical front seats I would have already swapped them out 😂😂