Black power-retractable assist steps with LED perimeter lighting

Does anyone with a 2021 Sierra AT4 HD that has the OEM "Black power-retractable assist steps with LED perimeter lighting" mind sending me a picture or video of what they look like and how they work?  I have spent hours online and I can only find videos of aftermarket ones, or the ones that are on the 1500s.  I have seen videos of the 2500s with the power-retractable steps that are the three way ones like the 1500s have, and then I have seen videos where they don't have the button on the end and appear to be thinner and tuck under the truck better.  I have not seen any videos or pictures of the LED perimeter lighting that is supposed to come with them.  I want to know what they look like and how they work since they are a $1,895 option.

You can go to the GMC site and build an AT4 and put the power running boards on it to see how it will look. As someone said earlier, the only difference between those and ones on a Denali is the chrome strip on them.

I really like these power steps, as opposed to the ones on the 1500s. These are slimmer, not as bulky, and deploy farther down. Gives the trucks a cleaner look to them, too. They also still protect your rocker panels like the stationary running boards.