**SOLD** 2019-2021 Sierra Silverado painted door handles

Unknown_eyes

*******SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD*******

I have a set of Satin Steel Metallic door handles with the keyless peps on all 4 handles. One handle has a small chip in the paint as pictured. Otherwise in excellent condition. These were removed from a 2020 GMC Sierra as I swapped out for chrome. Should fit 19-21 current body style Sierra or Silverado.

Asking $200 and I'll cover the shipping anywhere in the Continental U.S. or pick up in Cullman AL area code 35055. *****SOLD SOLD SOLD***** 

Zz80000.jpg

Edited by Unknown_eyes
Sold

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, 1454 said:
On 4/2/2021 at 10:56 AM, Unknown_eyes said:

Zz83000.thumb.jpg.ab8ed77f1d285b0f0cd9ffd4c30b129b.jpg

How hard were these to install?

Not difficult at at really. I watched a couple of YouTube videos on handle removal. If you want to completely remove the handle with the peps then you will need to remove the interior door panel in order to unplug it. 

However, you can separate the painted or chrome portion from the main part of the handle with a pry tool without removing the interior panel. This is what I did. Took maybe an hour to do all 4. 

Zz84000.jpg

3 hours ago, 1454 said:

Thanks. Were these sold this morning? I swear I thought I saw they were still available. I appreciate the comments on install.

My apologies. I actually sold them local about a week ago and forgot to mark the add as sold.

• txab locked this topic