Would someone with 2020+ with cab lights get me measurements possibly??

I got my cab lights ready for installation but I do not have access to a 2020+ with cab lights to take detailed measurements so i can properly align them before cutting 5 square holes in my roof...that is scary enough but i dont want them to look wrong...whole reason i bought factory so it looks factory...so anyone bored and would be willing to get me detailed measurements of the 3 light housings...i know others that are considering this project would also be very appreciative

thanks gang.

• Like 2

I got my cab lights ready for installation but I do not have access to a 2020+ with cab lights to take detailed measurements so i can properly align them before cutting 5 square holes in my roof...that is scary enough but i dont want them to look wrong...whole reason i bought factory so it looks factory...so anyone bored and would be willing to get me detailed measurements of the 3 light housings...i know others that are considering this project would also be very appreciative

thanks gang.

how do you plan on cutting the holes out and making them square?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I measured mine and here are the measurements:

Center Light - centered on the roof and 6" back from the front edge of the roof to the front, center edge of the light.

Side lights - 4.5" back from the front edge of the roof to the front, center edge of the light and 1 5/8" from the side of the light to the drip edge. (Drip edge has the black rubber strip running along the roof line)  Measure from the front corner of the light to the point where the drip edge starts. The side lights are wider at the front than they are at the back.

I found a drawing on another forum that shows the 2017 measurements.  The 2020's are not much different.

684529762_CabLightMeasurements.jpg.16ad73d521ee7d2b51455d5c30c7e779.jpgThe drawing can be found in this link: 

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Your numbers in red should be 1 3/4 and 5 .

118835550_sidemarkers.jpg.196b3a1a4bd0eed86e6822d92b1cd73e.jpg.a5b4c24393f85de73d4170e74f878f85.jpg

Here is the gap at front . You can see in the pic there is an angle , back measures 3/4"

IMG_20210406_220621.thumb.jpg.111a5f3ec8d7b68d0eae0f1fa0a8f1e4.jpg

Your center cluster is the same on each end with the middle measuring closer to  5 3/4 because of the curve in the windshield .