Forum formatting problem

Up until a couple days ago, I could browse just fine. But recently there is a problem with many subforums displaying correctly. Its practically unusable. And it doesn't seem to be my mobile browser. I get same results in Brave, Chrome, Firefox and Samsung browser. The only fix is to view in desktop mode but then it ends up with words too small so I have to zoom in. Could someone please look into this???

The first one is the top of main forum and is fine but if you scroll down to topics in main forum, it's starts to be a problem as seen in photo 2. Photo 3 is the top of the subforum topics and it is immediately garbled. Photo 4 is further down in the subforum. Like I mentioned, it isn't in just the main browser I use but all of them...

Edited by mikeyk101

Well you guys must have done something because it is much improved today. Only issue left is that some of the users profile pics end up oversized and then partially cover the beginning of the replies. I'm fine with that because the forum is back to being usable again. Thanks!