In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

I'm changing out all my power and accessory relays.  The original is an OMRON 5510-0329 STSP NO relay.  This seems difficult to find.  However, there are plenty 5 PIN STDP relays that unenergized connected to the 87A pin number 5.  Does anyone know of a reasonably priced replacement for the original or if the 5 pin is compatible?

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jkrosky
      I have a 2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD High Country with 6.6 diesel equipped with tow package.  It has dedicated trailer brake and trailer fuses within the primary fuse box under the hood.  My passenger side trailer blinkers and brake lights are not working.  I've traced the lack of 12v power all the way up to the 10a fuse dedicated to the right side trailer brake/signal light (fuse #17).  I have replaced the fuse, re-tested, and still no power.  The left side trailer brake/signal light (fuse #14) has 12v power going to it, tested on the top of the fuse when the flashers are on, but the right side has nothing.  I've also swapped and then replaced the trailer parking lights relay switch (relay #63) and still nothing.  Is this most likely an issue with fuse box or something else supplying power or ground to the fuse box?  Thanks for the help... this is the craziest thing.
    • By Jon DeLoach
      here are some picture and videos of how i installed my upfitter aux switches to my 2017 silverado Texas edition truck which DID NOT com with them nor does it have the relays fuses or switch wires in the harness.

keep in mind the switches are GROUND or NEGATIVE switching. which means they DO NOT HAVE 12v ON THEM. DO NOT PUT 12V ON THE WIRES YOUR ABOUT TO INSTALL.
      i had to get a new connector from a crashed truck in a junk yard which i then pulled 4 of the pins and wires out of to install into my trucks harness plug for the upfitter switch.
      once i did that it was just a simple act of making a short extension wire from those 4 wires coming from the harness plug to go to the driver kick panel where im going to locate the relays for the devises i want to control.
      you will see the harness plug and wires where i put them. and you will see the JST plug i used to connect the 4 wires to the extension wire to run to my relays. will also upload videos soon.

• By GraefulTrucker
      I've searched the forum but found no useful information.

I just purchased a 19999 Silverado 1500. The truck came with no keyless entry remotes. The power door locks do not work at all. When I push the lock/unlock button I can here a clicking inside the doors the first time I push it. All subsequent pushes of the button result in no noise. The locks operate easily manually and with the key.

What I've tried so far:
          1. checked and tested all the fuses and relays in the fuse panel at the end of the drivers side dash. All the fuses and relays are good.

Does anyone have any other ideas about what to check before I rip off both door panels and replace the actuators?

• By DerekD
      Shorted out my battery jumping a piece of equipment. Engine shut off right away. Now I only have power to locks and lighting. Can’t find a blown fuse. Is there a main fuse on these anymore?
    • By Ricks Munn
      Has anyone added an additional fuse block to their truck? I have seen some of the Jeep guys add a waterproof fuse/relay box under the hood to avoid having all of their LED and other accessory wires all jumbled up on the positive battery terminal. I want to be able to add more lights and accessories to my truck, but I don't want to have a mess of wires all over the battery. I'm thinking the empty battery location on the right side of the engine bay would be a good spot for an additional fuse/relay box. Anybody have experience in doing this? Please post pictures and include your product name and where you bought it from. Thanks guys!