Emails now only show partial content. Why?

Anyone know why emails now only show a few sentences of the comment and not the entire comment like they did last week?  Is it due to the admins desire to make us click through to the site so we can get spammed with ads?  This forum used to be about content and now with the "update" it is about ads and monetizing the site.  

Example screenshot below:

image.png.f8ad38a70ed55b0f28b91da083b8f6ae.png

Nope, we did not make this change. It appears to be a change within the forum software itself. I'll see if this is something I can adjust or not. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Something also to keep in mind, is it may be that emails formatted in with smaller quotes may get caught less in spam, etc.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Nope, we did not make this change. It appears to be a change within the forum software itself. I'll see if this is something I can adjust or not. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Something also to keep in mind, is it may be that emails formatted in with smaller quotes may get caught less in spam, etc.  

Thanks for checking into it and sorry for being a bit harsh.  The old site was easier to navigate, not so bright and the emails offered full content.  This new software is a step back in all of those areas in my opinion.  I'm sure it brought good stuff to you all though. Anyway, thanks for checking into it.