96 Chevy K 1500 Radiated EMI through radio tried everything.

Ok so there is an aftermarket radio in this truck and while the engine is running it gets terrible static interference. I have determined that it is radiated interference and not conducted because I have taken a portable FM radio and standing outside the truck, I have pressed the remote start and as soon as the engine cranks over and starts, I get the horrible static. This static on the portable radio affects it about 20 feet away from the truck. I have replaced the alternator, I have replaced the stock grounding straps with ones about half an inch thick, replaced the spark plugs and plug cables. I'm not sure what else would be causing this static. I have taken the portable radio on the AM band and found the most interference appears to be directly at the engine block. What in the hell else is there to trouble shoot to figure this out. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Potentially anything that sparks can cause this problem. So replace the coil and coil wire(s), rotor, and distributor cap if present. It might help to state the year, make, and engine in the truck as well as the brand name and model number of the radio.