In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

• SuperOldSchool changed the title to 2015 Denali Differentials and Transfer Case Oil Changes - pics
4 hours ago, SuperOldSchool said:

Here is a thread on my 39k and 94k mile changes on my 2015 Denali.

Pics inserted to show amount of wear metals both times.   Enjoy

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/2015-yukon-change-both-diffs-oil-and-transfer-case-fluid-early-on.94453/

Yeah, it is good to change out the differentials early after they get a good wear-in.  I change mine out with AMSOIL Severe Gear 75w-90 at 500 miles and the T Case same with AMSOIL's ATL fluid.  Seems to work well.  I did this on my 2002 as well and when I drained the rear diff at 100k miles the UOA report came back good and to go 120k next time.  I'll just keep it at 100k.  Seems to work well for me.  This is also with towing a 4klbs trailer about once ever month or so.

• Like 1