Thread displays

What the heck happened to the forum post displays???? Any thread with multiple pages, the numbers are now listed vertically. WTF ??? Not my browser, because it was displaying the same effed up format on different browser at work. 

• Like 1

Yup, same here. It was messed up for some time a couple weeks ago when some changes and upgrades were being done to forum. However once completed, it had been running much smoother until last nite. Maybe @txab can be of some help. He was the last time...

It doesn't seem to affect everywhere in this forum, only certain subforums. I don't browse every subforum but it definitely is affecting the 2014-2019 Silverado and Sierra subforums. If I click any of the 3 in there, it goes straight to a topic of "2017 Crew Cab Silverado Won't Start?". I am unable to see anything else. But when checking the For Sale/ Wanted, that comes up just fine. Same as this Comments subforum. It was affecting the same sections the last time as well...

I usually view this on my android phone using the Brave browser. But I just discovered that if I switch from mobile browsing to desktop site, it is again usable. Not perfect, but at least I can browse and post again. Using it in mobile mode it is all garbled.