Website Issues

Is it just me, or is something amiss with the website?  It's always been slow to load, but over the last several days, at least for me, the formatting has been off, and within the last 24 hours newly commented-on topics are no longer 'bolded' in the topic listing.  I've tried different browsers, but the problems are across all platforms that I use.  I didn't see anything on the website stating they were having problems, or maybe were upgrading the site, so maybe it's just me that's having these challenges.

5 minutes ago, AnacortesArmyGuy said:

Is it just me, or is something amiss with the website?  It's always been slow to load, but over the last several days, at least for me, the formatting has been off, and within the last 24 hours newly commented-on topics are no longer 'bolded' in the topic listing.  I've tried different browsers, but the problems are across all platforms that I use.  I didn't see anything on the website stating they were having problems, or maybe were upgrading the site, so maybe it's just me that's having these challenges.

Totally agree.  I've tried different browsers.  Tried logging out and back in.  Formatting off in threads where some text is aligned vertically making it difficult to even participate.

If I sign out and browse as a guest, it works better on mobile.

I was trying to find cookies to delete and try that but to no avail. 

Thanks for posting, I know it's not on my side now.

Yea, been messed up for several days for me.  This seems to be an issue more than once lately over the past couple of months.  Hopefully the web guru will get the site updated or whatever is need to get it going again like it used to be many months ago.

Not to pull rank, but as a supporting member it’s quite disappointing to deal with these ongoing issues.

Been in car forums for 20 years. Once you get glitches like this, people stop coming and the place dies. Even worse now when you fight for attention with FB groups, Discord, etc. Hope it’s fixed soon.

• Like 1

Yup I guess this site is riding off in the sunset as its been like this for around 2 weeks. Seems it started with the hundreds of ads that have to load before moving on. Site is booged down so bad due to ads as iam getting "waiting for this ad to load that ad to load etc". I feel sorry for the paid users as they see money going down the drain.

Yeah, its been hard to get into the flow of the website lately - whatever is broken in the footer html needs to be looked at, and then the read/unread tags.  It’s too bad as this is the best forum by far for both organization and user participation

yea, all the same mentioned problems for me too, goofy icons, jumbled text, tried different browsers no difference, almost unusable.   whats up??

This site has essentially been getting progressively worse since it was upgraded a couple weeks back. Obviously something is not liking the switch, not sure it could be done but i would vote to go back to the old style format that worked and frankly imo was cleaner looking and easier to navigate and read. Sorry to say this as i know it probably was a lot of headaches and time spent trying to update this site but yeah the old was better imo.

• Like 2