Left front squeak/ chirp noise at highway speed

Hey all, 

I have a 2019 4x4 crew cab with 25,000 miles on it. I noticed at highway speeds above 60 mph I can hear a faint squeak/ chirping  noise coming from the left front area. I never hear it at lower speeds and doesn't seem to change with engine rpm. It used to be barely audible but recently it seems to have gotten louder and I can hear it when I roll my window down unlike before. Anyone heard of this or have any idea on what it could be? I’m thinking it may be something rotating like a wheel bearing or cv axel but I don’t see anything indicating those are going bad like a hot wheel after driving or a leak of some sort...

thank you. 

• 2 years later...

I'm in Canada and drive a 2019 Silveraldo RST. I've experienced the same chirping noise at highway speeds. Went to the Dearler today and they have a fix for the problem. I'll give more info next week after my appt. Apparently GM issued a service bulletin in June of 2019 that addressed this problem. They said it wouldn't affect anything if you do nothing and that some customers would find this noise annoying. The warranty is covered under power train. ( up to 5 years ) 

Mike in Canada