In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Looking for any feedback/experience with a 2017 Yukon. We bought the truck used a year ago, 3 months later, the a/c stops working. We took it to Firestone and they did a leak check and found no leaks but freon was low so they filled it up, $750 for the Freon. The a/c still didn’t work, I took it back and they still showed no leak but couldn’t identify issue. I found out about the special warranty and my truck was eligible based on year and mileage for the condenser repair. I took it to the dealership service department and they said the condenser was the problem and replaced it. Two weeks later, the a/c is not working. I took it to the dealership today and they said there is now a leak in the rear a/c tubes. They said this is not included in the warranty and will cost $1500. We did not purchase an extended warranty when we bought the truck...figured spending $36k on a 3 year old vehicle had a low chance of repairs within the warranty terms. So what is you experience with this? I find it hard to believe this couldn’t be due to the condenser repair and may be a result of faulty installation by the dealership service department. If you repair the condenser, wouldn’t it be possible that the rear a/c tubing could also need replacement due to the new pressure or should they have caught this?