Website

I think I have discovered the problem with this website. There needs to be more advertising as I can still see some of the forums when I log on. I'm sure just a little bit more 

and it will completely block out all the good stuff we come here for. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, railguy777 said:

I think I have discovered the problem with this website. There needs to be more advertising as I can still see some of the forums when I log on. I'm sure just a little bit more 

and it will completely block out all the good stuff we come here for. 

So you would rather a subscription fee? 😉  You do know these things are not free...right? That said, I understand. Advertisers are like teen age boys. Always hungry and never satisfied. Use an add blocker. Then give or participate in a way that adds value. 

To the administrators: Nice to see it's working well again. That was a tough one. Thanks. 

Edited by Grumpy Bear

2 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

So you would rather a subscription fee? 😉  You do know these things are not free...right? That said, I understand. Advertisers are like teen age boys. Always hungry and never satisfied. Use an add blocker. Then give or participate in a way that adds value. 

To the administrators: Nice to see it's working well again. That was a tough on. Thanks. 

I don't know what your seeing but its still screwed up, overlapping text, everything runs down the left side on some threads etc its still the same.

2 hours ago, Silverado4x4 said:

I don't know what your seeing but its still screwed up, overlapping text, everything runs down the left side on some threads etc its still the same.

Mine isn't perfect but allot better than it was. My text is unstacked and my header back...most of the time. Overlap is gone in all but a few places. Perfect? No... Much improved. Google and an Ad blocker. 

Some things seem to be working today that haven't been working in a long while. Like the little button that appears at the beginning of the topic title on the main page once you're in a forum or using "Unread content". The button alows you to go to first unread post in the thread.  It's not been displayed in a long time, until today. Also the the GM-Trucks bar at the top is fully working for now. At one point If I wasn't already logged in automatically, I wasn't able to do so as option was not there.

Also I've tried using different browsers and even stopped Adblocking without making a difference.

I've been as frustrated as any member is

Edited by txab

The website is working much better for me this evening. Things are much less scrambled and I can see my unread posts buttons now. So it's much easier to navigate. Thanks!

22 hours ago, txab said:

Some things seem to be working today that haven't been working in a long while. Like the little button that appears at the beginning of the topic title on the main page once you're in a forum or using "Unread content". The button allows you to go to first unread post in the thread.  It's not been displayed in a long time, until today. Also the the GM-Trucks bar at the top is fully working for now. At one point If I wasn't already logged in automatically, I wasn't able to do so as option was not there.

Also I've tried using different browsers and even stopped Adblocking without making a difference.

I've been as frustrated as any member is

As of this morning mine is purring like a kitten with a warm bowl of milk 

1 hour ago, Silverado4x4 said:

It might be working a little better but I see some empty spots on the pages where they can throw some more damn ads.

Use an add blocker. 

Hey guys- thanks for bearing with us. The issues were caused by some software we were using to, funny enough, speed things up. The cache and code minification didn't work very well and as of now, the software isn't being used. 

We know the ads might be annoying from time to time. Use an ad blocker if you need to, you won't hurt my feelings. Just consider subscribing to be a supporting member if you do. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Zane said:

Hey guys- thanks for bearing with us. The issues were caused by some software we were using to, funny enough, speed things up. The cache and code minification didn't work very well and as of now, the software isn't being used. 

We know the ads might be annoying from time to time. Use an ad blocker if you need to, you won't hurt my feelings. Just consider subscribing to be a supporting member if you do. Thanks!

I'm glad it is back to a viewable state.  Any idea on when I can  update my profile?  Since I moved I'm no longer in Faison and now in Wilmington NC.  But it gives me an error 404 when I try to update. 

• 5 months later...