In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Adding Leather

Seeing as how I’m having a hard time finding an LT 2500 with leather, I was wondering if anyone could confirm that Katskinz makes a kit for these trucks with the seat back storage for the second row. I used Katskinz in my 17 f150 and loved it so I know they make a great product. Thanks for the input.

1 hour ago, BossTaco2020 said:

I don't know about the 2500, but I had Katskinz put into my 2020 TrailBoss LT and the seat back storage is leather.

Thank you. I’m fairly confident the 1500 and 2500 share all the same interior and this forum is a bit more active than the 2500 mod forum so I posted here hoping to get a quick response which I did. Thank you. I just wasn’t sure if they had a kit that allowed for that little storage door in the backrest but it looks like they do. Thank you.