Ignition timing out, dealer complaint

So I am having the same issue as everyone else with my duramax. Randomly when i hit the ignition, the engine will try to start for about 30 seconds but not fire. I orginally had an appointment set to install automatic running boards. However they raised the  labor price by 700$, claiming the lady that gave me the price is new. So i decided not to get the side steps installed. I also had an issue  with window weatherstripping bent. I showed the service advisor the bullitin for the ifnition isssue. He says it is way too much work and refused to write it up.  He told me to take it back where i bought and said all im trying to do is get a buyback. Luckily for me, i had the end of this conversation recorded. How do i go about making a complaint with GM? By the way. This is dow lewis in yuba city, CA

57 minutes ago, Rob Mugs said:

A)
I hope you notified the other person that the call was being recorded.  That WILL turn around and kick you in the rear if not

+1 on this if he or she doesn't know they were recorded. If you try and use it against them it wont be good on your part.

Their was no call recorded. I walked into the dealership and it was a video. I notified the person that I am recording, he said, “good for you”. GM executive relations team reached out to me today and viewed the recording. They apologized on his behalf and set me up with a new dealership. They also promised swift action against the employee and will be reaching out to his regional managers and other higher ups.

On 6/18/2021 at 4:25 PM, Hello32 said:

Their was no call recorded. I walked into the dealership and it was a video. I notified the person that I am recording, he said, “good for you”. GM executive relations team reached out to me today and viewed the recording. They apologized on his behalf and set me up with a new dealership. They also promised swift action against the employee and will be reaching out to his regional managers and other higher ups.

You know that employee does not work for GM, he works for an independently owned dealership that sells GM products.

Not defending him, but not sure why they would tell you they would be disciplining him.