In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Lambo’s 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 Build

31 minutes ago, JT2000 said:

Good looking truck. I just picked up my AT4 yesterday. I’m not even sure what mods I need to start doing lol.

31 minutes ago, JT2000 said:

Good looking truck. I just picked up my AT4 yesterday. I’m not even sure what mods I need to start doing lol.

Awesome!  Congrats!

• Like 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL IS THIS, LOL???!!!

Rear underwear storage 84734683 GMC   Sounds like a good idea. Say you are on a long road trip in the middle of nowhere, you gamble and lose, because what came out was not what you were

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Added a cheap little addition today.  Cup and console  liners for the entire truck.  Ordered off Amazon (>$30) and came with about 25 piexes that line cup holders, console, doors etc, I think they  Look really good in black with the red accents to match the interior and truck.

5B58F51C-3310-4680-91F3-717969264F4C.jpeg

Edited by LamboTexas

Ordered:  GMC Cargo Net:  84105423  to keep gas and diesel jugs from moving.  Not sure if it will be sufficient, but has money back guarantee if not.  I wanted something that is easy to put in and take out.  This one just clips to bed hooks and has a built in storage bag to store under rear seat when not needed.  We will see how it works.

107FC013-C02B-4A8A-AD84-C293B954499D.jpeg

On 6/21/2021 at 1:51 PM, LamboTexas said:

So this exhaust is the GM one? It sounds good. Looking at Borla lately and thought the touring one might be to quiet. So I was leaning towards the s-type. Hearing this though I might change my mind lol. 

Also why that CAI? I am wanting to buy one and have researched a lot, but I’m almost overwhelmed by all the options lol.

1 hour ago, JT2000 said:

So this exhaust is the GM one? It sounds good. Looking at Borla lately and thought the touring one might be to quiet. So I was leaning towards the s-type. Hearing this though I might change my mind lol. 

Also why that CAI? I am wanting to buy one and have researched a lot, but I’m almost overwhelmed by all the options lol.

The exhaust is the perfect amount of “sound” for me.  Much much better than factory exhaust and i don't scare the horses when i leave the barn.  FYI- it is GM part #19419433  
On the CAI, i also have done a-lot if research and you're right:  the brands, options, styles, etc. are overwhelming.  In all this research and talking to several “gearheads”, o have decided to leave it stock and just go with a better air filter.  Im not tuning the engine or altering anything else- so in my opinion, the CAI wont add that much.  Again, just my opinion- as i know there are arguments for and against CAI’s that can rival political arguments.

4 hours ago, LamboTexas said:

The exhaust is the perfect amount of “sound” for me.  Much much better than factory exhaust and i don't scare the horses when i leave the barn.  FYI- it is GM part #19419433  
On the CAI, i also have done a-lot if research and you're right:  the brands, options, styles, etc. are overwhelming.  In all this research and talking to several “gearheads”, o have decided to leave it stock and just go with a better air filter.  Im not tuning the engine or altering anything else- so in my opinion, the CAI wont add that much.  Again, just my opinion- as i know there are arguments for and against CAI’s that can rival political arguments.

Yeah I do like your exhaust and I want the black tips out the back. Mine is the 5.3 though so I’ll make sure that number fits mine. I’ll probably do a CAI just not sure which one.

Also I like your sidesteps. How are you liking them? I really like the sidesteps that come on the 2021 GMC Sierra AT4, but didn’t realize before I got mine.

19 hours ago, JT2000 said:

Yeah I do like your exhaust and I want the black tips out the back. Mine is the 5.3 though so I’ll make sure that number fits mine. I’ll probably do a CAI just not sure which one.

Also I like your sidesteps. How are you liking them? I really like the sidesteps that come on the 2021 GMC Sierra AT4, but didn’t realize before I got mine.

I really like the RB20’s.  I am considering adding the drop down steps to them as my wife needs a little more step to get in easily 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Rear underwear storage 84734683 GMC

Sounds like a good idea.

Say you are on a long road trip in the middle of nowhere, you gamble and lose, because what came out was not what you were expecting.

Now you have clean underwear (maybe even some baby wipes), and somewhere to put the ones the "mistake" happened in🤔😬

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Haha 3