How to lift height of driver's seat.

Hello everyoone, 

I am just completely stumped here. In February I got a new 2021 Silverado 1500 Custom. I love it! 

The one thing I don't like is the low sitting driver's seat.

I have wasted over $200 trying ideas to add height to this seat including butt pillows (UNcomfortable), brackets (always too short, holes don't line up, etc), the latest is the spacers. I get them delivered to find out the bolts that come with the kit are too fat and won't screw into the holes in the track! I go to Home Depot, Lowes, Harbor Freight, AutoZone, NAPA, Pep Boys looking for bolts that fit but are about 4 inches in length - nothing! I'm stumped! Can anyone help me thats been successful in heightening the driver's seat? I'm 5'11" but still can barely see some of the hood. Help please. 

2 minutes ago, HellRazor said:

Hello everyoone, 

I am just completely stumped here. In February I got a new 2021 Silverado 1500 Custom. I love it! 

I have wasted over $200 trying ideas to add height to this seat including butt pillows (UNcomfortable), brackets (always too short, holes don't line up, etc), the latest is the spacers. I get them delivered to find out the bolts that come with the kit are too fat and won't screw into the holes in the track! I go to Home Depot, Lowes, Harbor Freight, AutoZone, NAPA, Pep Boys looking for bolts that fit but are about 4 inches in length - nothing! I'm stumped! Can anyone help me thats been successful in heightening the driver's seat? I'm 5'11" but still can barely see some of the hood. Help please. 

Have you tried working with Fastenal to find the bolts you need?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, HellRazor said:

Hello everyoone, 

Welcome to the site.

No idea on price, but here are two options.

• Like 1