ISO: 2014-2018 Center Console Swap for Silverado

On 7/19/2021 at 2:00 PM, jscottl said:

Ebay and FAcebook Marketplace are your best bets. Look for one out of a 17-18 as they have the wireless chargers. 18's have the updated charger.

Yeah ebay has em for 900 plus another 100 or so for shipping. Is it me or are parts for the 16-18 Silverado's insane? Seems like the 2020 parts are way cheaper and they just came out

• 3 weeks later...

OP, your only affordable option is going to be a salvage yard. That's where most of those Ebay listings are coming from, guys are buying them up and trying to flip them to someone who doesn't know any better.

I just found mine at a yard in Texas, shipped to me in Ohio for $385. It's on the UPS truck now.

car-parts.com and search for A grade parts. Most listings will have pictures attached so you can see what your after. Some of the yards have gotten wise to this and are charging a premium but there are still deals to be found. Good Luck!!

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 1:00 PM, jscottl said:

Ebay and FAcebook Marketplace are your best bets. Look for one out of a 17-18 as they have the wireless chargers. 18's have the updated charger.

What was updated on the 2018? I have a '17 and if its larger I'd sell OP my top cover with the charger if I can find one out of an 18. My phone is too big to fit.

6 hours ago, beepbeepimmajeep said:

What was updated on the 2018? I have a '17 and if its larger I'd sell OP my top cover with the charger if I can find one out of an 18. My phone is too big to fit.

Same size lid, same size console on the 18's. 

18 does have the upgraded 3 coil charger, so it actually works with the right size phone.

Car-part.com is where I got my center console. 

Harness Dr is where I purchased my harness for the swap 

I purchased additional stuff off Amazon and ebay to get correct color matching trim pieces and parts to make everything work. 

• Like 2