Heated Second Row Seats feature will no longer be available

If anybody wants to buy a chip for a heated seat, I'll sell mine out of the drivers seat. I never use it, my "seat" is naturally warm enough on its own.

1 hour ago, econometrics said:

I also saw that, in my case on FBN.   They also had a guest analyst on that was an insider in the chip industry who stated that other than Toyota all the auto manufacturers brought this on themselves with their "just in time" inventory practices and he didn't feel one bit sorry for them.

On 7/22/2021 at 12:08 PM, f8l vnm said:

Is GM getting the hardest with regards to the chip issues vs Ford/Ram? 

Just an anecdotal observation - the local Ford store had a row of about 15 new 2021 F-150s when I rode through the lot on Sunday. The Super Duty seems to be hit harder, as they only had one of those and it was a cab and chassis model. GM had about 5 Silverados and 0 Sierras. All the Silverados were 1500s in LT Trail Boss trim, expect for one regular cab Work Truck. 

These are both large volume stores in a major metro. They usually have over 100 new trucks in stock.

I didn't ride through the Ram lot, so can't comment there. 

1 hour ago, jlong1984 said:

Just an anecdotal observation - the local Ford store had a row of about 15 new 2021 F-150s when I rode through the lot on Sunday. The Super Duty seems to be hit harder, as they only had one of those and it was a cab and chassis model. GM had about 5 Silverados and 0 Sierras. All the Silverados were 1500s in LT Trail Boss trim, expect for one regular cab Work Truck. 

These are both large volume stores in a major metro. They usually have over 100 new trucks in stock.

I didn't ride through the Ram lot, so can't comment there. 

I noticed the local Ford dealer had a good bit of new trucks on the lot recently, too. And the Chevy lot is still largely empty. Odd. 

But yet I still see a lot of newly tagged Silverado’s and Sierras around. A few new F-150s. But not as many as GMs it seems. 

Same around here. Ford, Chevy and Dodge and Toyota are all at the same intersection. Ford does seem to have a lot of new trucks. Dodge has some. Chevy, not so many trucks or cars. GM is located in town and seems to have more trucks than Chevy.My very good friend works at the GM dealer where I bought my truck. Their stock is way down as well. There is a high demand for used cars and especially trucks. My friend and brother USAF vet works at Chevy. He's called me a few times asking if I want to trade my Sierra. My wife has had several offers on her 2014 Impala LX2. She won't trade or sell.