Bilstein 5100's on back order till mid October? Is there any other shock that would be very similar available now?

Hey All,
 Looking to get rid of these boat rancho shocks for some Bilstein 5100's. Summit shows the front shocks on back order till mid October. Curious if there is another shock with similar design/ride quality as the 5100s. I can put 5100's in the back as those are available.

Or maybe someone knows of a store that has the 5100's in stock for the front

2021 LT Trail Boss

6 hours ago, Meethead said:

Hey All,
 Looking to get rid of these boat rancho shocks for some Bilstein 5100's. Summit shows the front shocks on back order till mid October. Curious if there is another shock with similar design/ride quality as the 5100s. I can put 5100's in the back as those are available.

Or maybe someone knows of a store that has the 5100's in stock for the front

2021 LT Trail Boss

im assuming the trail boss uses the same as the AT4?  I ordered base/elevation 5100’s for my AT4 since im removing the lift kit and lowering my truck. Took over a month to the the rear shocks. Been waiting 2 months for the front and was originally told end of July, beginning of August. Now eta is end of August. Placed it through Essex Bilstein Canada. They get them from Bilstein USA. 

• 4 weeks later...

when i bought mine everyone said they were backordered for 6 months, but i found them at bilstein lifts in stock.....AT4 setup though not standard 1500s....

i just kept looking around, this was few months ago

https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/silverado-1500/2019/bilstein-b8-5100-0-2-5-front-lift-shocks-for-2019-2020-chevrolet-silverado-1500-2wd-4wd/

States they have 24 left in stock, not sure if these 24 are sold or in ATS?

• 2 weeks later...