Does anyone make a small (1/2-1”) “leveling” spacer for AT4’s?

Not looking to fully level my AT4, but I would like to raise the front just a bit and reduce the rake.  I do tow a small utility trailer with a side by side and do haul stuff in the bed, so don’t want to fully level such that it looks stupid when I actually use my truck (about 1/3 of the time is towing or hauling a load, so not just every now and then).

Even if it’s one not specifically made for the AT4 but someone has found works with mild modification, etc.

Thanks!

On 8/3/2021 at 11:53 AM, 81mmcat said:

motofab

I used just the lower thin spacer (just unbolt the bottom shock, lift up the front of the truck a little bit and may have to push down on the wheel and the spacer slides right in and even used factory bolts) which gave me a total of about 1/2 inch. I would NOT advise a spacer only level larger than that because of the previously mentioned UCA ball joint issues and remember it’s not a 1:1 ratio so if you’re raising it a half an inch it’s going to be a quarter inch thick spacer basically. I have about 50,000 miles in my vehicle like this. Don’t forget you still need an alignment…tires are expensive. 

Edited by EXSlider400
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2021 at 11:53 AM, 81mmcat said:

motofab

15 hours ago, EXSlider400 said:

I used just the lower thin spacer (just unbolt the bottom shock, lift up the front of the truck a little bit and may have to push down on the wheel and the spacer slides right in and even used factory bolts) which gave me a total of about 1/2 inch. I would NOT advise a spacer only level larger than that because of the previously mentioned UCA ball joint issues and remember it’s not a 1:1 ratio so if you’re raising it a half an inch it’s going to be a quarter inch thick spacer basically. I have about 50,000 miles in my vehicle like this. Don’t forget you still need an alignment…tires are expensive. 

Thanks guys!  I had seen the top spacers but they don’t show up on their site when you put in AT4 as the vehicle.  I figured someone would have attempted this!  And definitely understand on the alignment!

9 hours ago, RCF71 said:

Thanks guys!  I had seen the top spacers but they don’t show up on their site when you put in AT4 as the vehicle.  I figured someone would have attempted this!  And definitely understand on the alignment!

I started with the single bottom spacer.  I then added the 1/2" top spacer for a total of 1".  I had super springs in the rear that raised the back end some.

015f464015a1534481bd86820526d2d4611a57c79a.thumb.jpg.818127988e9f058b1a5f0e99098375d5.jpg

01f2e9dcdf159bc53ea60cc6c9cecbecd05695a556.thumb.jpg.34856d5e7ddf26bb215e0ce7aa289b0b.jpg

01a3b0fec68edefb39d78843cf13b0ae8d2d558f8d.thumb.jpg.2974397bd9ed1d6fc13159775f616471.jpg

• Like 1