In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Front black grille and front black fog light bezels on AT4...do they make one?

I got a 2021 gmc sierra 1500 AT4 that I've been replacing some badging with black and some other mods with the black like wheels,  etc. 

Do they make a front grille replacement for these in black by chance? I want to replace the grey/chrome stock one with black. Does the at4 carbon pro edition come with a black front grille? If they make one in black does anyone know the gm part # ? Also wondering the same for the 2 front fog light bezels. Thank you.

20210806_125102.jpg

20210806_134525.jpg

Edited by Liquid Plumber AT4
Description

Would it be possible to switch grills with an elevation? They come stock with a black grill. An issue I could see with that though is you have the technology package and the camera upfront could interfere with that. 

• Liquid Plumber AT4 changed the title to Front black grille and front black fog light bezels on AT4...do they make one?
10 hours ago, Liquid Plumber AT4 said:

I got a 2021 gmc sierra 1500 AT4 that I've been replacing some badging with black and some other mods with the black like wheels,  etc. 

Do they make a front grille replacement for these in black by chance? I want to replace the grey/chrome stock one with black. Does the at4 carbon pro edition come with a black front grille? If they make one in black does anyone know the gm part # ? Also wondering the same for the 2 front fog light bezels. Thank you.

20210806_125102.jpg

20210806_134525.jpg

I know I watched somebody on YouTube buy a grill overlay that is held on by 3m tape. It looked pretty good and seemed to fit well. Only issues on the 2 installs I watched both had to make an opening for the front camera. Most people on the bezel was getting it vinyl wrapped or painting them.

That grill overlay looks like a nice option, seems like just a small trim with the dremel would  e enough for the camera cutout.  Thanks for the info on the bezels. 

Anyone on here with the carbon pro edition AT4 1500? Would like to see the carbon pro grill and fog light bezels.....seems the description is "black chrome" and was wondering if its glossy? I can't tell by online pictures. Thank you.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Anybody here put on this black grill overlay from GR1 performance? Any first hand experience on fit and finish?

Like JT2000 mentioned it looks like  small trim for the camera, but other than that it seems like a great option to finish up the blacking out im doing on the truck. Also looks like a company called CCI makes a snap on grille overpay Also,  anyone use one of these??Thanks for any info. 

Screenshot_20210807-093209_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Liquid Plumber AT4

I have a 2021 AT4 Carbon Pro and here is a pic. I keep trying to take better pics but they will not upload on here. I will keep trying but I can at least get this one to load. 

5D73B4BE-6709-4D6A-AD61-0FE9A1E9F62C.jpeg

10 hours ago, LtDan2025 said:

I have a 2021 AT4 Carbon Pro and here is a pic. I keep trying to take better pics but they will not upload on here. I will keep trying but I can at least get this one to load. 

5D73B4BE-6709-4D6A-AD61-0FE9A1E9F62C.jpeg

Thank you LTDan....I really appreciate you taking the pictures. Awesome truck you have! I like that carbon pro grill, but seems more like a chrome black than gloss black....I might give that grille overlay insert a try. Thanks again!

Anytime, and thank you!  I had to drive 400 miles to get that one which was exactly what I wanted. And yeah it is a black chrome, 100% not a solid black finish.