Unusable... Again!!!

Can someone ease make this forum work? It is completely unusable right now. I'm not even sure if this is the right way to post...

Edited by mikeyk101

Hi Mike,

Can you provide some details about what you are experiencing? We have gotten reports, but nothing consistent enough to solve the issue. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

What actions are giving you troubles?

Are you getting any errors?

Thank you,

Scott

I would provide a screenshot but the formatting view no longer allows me to attach anything. I had to play around just to even create this post. I did respond to your email with screenshots of what I am seeing when trying to view the forum.

Ok, I just figured out what the problem is and why my formatting is screwed up. I use the Brave browser for EVERY site I browse on the web. I don't like web sites taking advantage of me and forcing me to view all their ads or placing unknown trackers on it. The ONLY site that balks at me for doing this is gm-trucks. Brave browser is showing that it blocked over 83 things including trackers. I did try turning off the Brave shields and the site did load normally. But my privacy is very important to me. If gm-trucks which like I mentioned is the only site that this happens on, this needs to be fixed and allow me options to prevent trackers from seeing my activity. I'm guessing that I am asking for the impossible though and this will continue to be part of the gm-trucks experience. But this means that I will probably be bowing out as a member. I think the content I can get access to here is invaluable but if I can't have my privacy, I will start using other Silverado forums where I don't have to worry about this...