Wind and road noise in a 2021 sierra 1500

I've got a 2021 sierra 1500 that has alot of wind noise around the front doors. It is noticeable after you reach 40 to 45 mph and just gets worse the faster you go. I haven't had it back to the dealer yet. Just wondering if anyone has this issue and is there a fix.

Edited by [email protected]
Misspelling

My 2021 Sierra is a crew, standard bed, and has tow mirrors. I run a bed cover on it

It does not have any whistles, squeaks or rattles and very little road noise. 

Since the mid-80's I've always driven a pickup. This one is definitely the quietest.

We also have a 2020 Acadia.

It has an annoying wind noise that seems to be coming from the corner of the windshield on the passenger side. As yet the cause/correction are unknown.

12 hours ago, redwngr said:

My 2021 Sierra is a crew, standard bed, and has tow mirrors. I run a bed cover on it

It does not have any whistles, squeaks or rattles and very little road noise. 

Since the mid-80's I've always driven a pickup. This one is definitely the quietest.

Mine is set up the exact same way. I don't get the antenna whistle everyday. Has to be above 75mph with head wind. Might happen without headwind if I sped up more. Haven't tried. I also have a rattle coming from the back seat passenger side when no in sitting back there.

2 hours ago, Gangly said:

2020 crew cab with short bed.  This is definitely the quietest truck I have ever known and the only noise I really ever hear is the song of the Duratracs.

I only have 1300 miles on mine, but I’d concur so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine definitely has wind noise on the passenger side front door, and after driving on a gravel road i can see the dust imprint where the rear door seal is not sealing on the passenger rear door either. 

I noticed it on the truck when I first drove it at the dealer. I had the dealer note the noise on the first maintenance report since I couldn't have them look at it that day. I took a trip to Yellowstone over the next few days and it was really noticeable, especially with a cross wind in Wyoming.

If you place a dollar bill at the seal and close the door, you'll notice that you don't have to tug very hard to pull it out. You can even see where the seal is deformed where it is connected to form a loop.

I'm taking mine to the dealer when I get back from a business trip at the end of September and have them replace the seals. 

This is just poor QC at the factory.