In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

6.2L Engine "Bling"

I've been looking for some kind of an engine "Dress-Up Kit" for my 6.2L Engine in my 2019 4X4 Silverado.  I've given up on internet searches; can't find anything for this motor.  Looking for something like a custom intake cover, plastic valve covers, etc.  Anybody seen on done anything to dress up the engine bay?  Thought about pulling those plastic covers off and painting them myself, but would like to find something aftermarket.  

Anybody done anything in there or found anything tasteful for dressing up things up in there?  Everything in there now is so black and boring.... I do have the factory cold air intake system, not too pleased with that, either.  

Just a thought but perhaps look at things for Camaros which i'm sure has a far bigger selection of engine items then the truck lines will show. Of course some might need some modding to fit but they use the same 6.2's that are trucks do.

14 minutes ago, BIGDOGx said:

Just a thought but perhaps look at things for Camaros which i'm sure has a far bigger selection of engine items then the truck lines will show. Of course some might need some modding to fit but they use the same 6.2's that are trucks do.

Not quite.  Same family of engines and they do share some parts but they're not the same engine.   On the exterior, the intake manifold is different so virtually none of the LT1/LT2 engine bling will fit on the L87.

2 minutes ago, GearheadSS said:

Not quite.  Same family of engines and they do share some parts but they're not the same engine.   On the exterior, the intake manifold is different so virtually none of the LT1/LT2 engine bling will fit on the L87.

Yeah, I agree.  I took a long look at that stuff, and just looking at the pictures, I can't see any of that Camaro etc. stuff working on my truck.  Just can't see any of that stuff fitting on my truck engine.  

Appreciate BigDogx's suggestion, tho......