In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

2inch lift and 275/65/20’s before and after

Bilstein 5100’s front and rear with the front on the highest setting and a 1 inch block in back with 275/65/20 load range E for towing my travel trailer KO2’s.  It took me forever to decide on what setup to go with and couldn’t be happier with this. Comments or questions welcome!

8BAB7D62-FE3B-4AB6-9558-D17F78C6D9BD.jpeg

E062C6DB-883C-4B0F-A62D-952EC7055783.jpeg

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, tsimtcu8 said:

Bilstein 5100’s front and rear with the front on the highest setting and a 1 inch block in back with 275/65/20 load range E for towing my travel trailer KO2’s.  It took me forever to decide on what setup to go with and couldn’t be happier with this. Comments or questions welcome!

8BAB7D62-FE3B-4AB6-9558-D17F78C6D9BD.jpeg

E062C6DB-883C-4B0F-A62D-952EC7055783.jpeg

Welcome to the site.

Great looking truck! Glad to see that you made it out of the neighborhood (1st picture) with your rig, pretty sketchy looking🤔😬😯

43 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Welcome to the site.

Great looking truck! Glad to see that you made it out of the neighborhood (1st picture) with your rig, pretty sketchy looking🤔😬😯

Haha good call, I was driving it home from the CB shop and had to stop at Oreilly’s sonic was quick in and out 😎 I love this new setup though, adding the tuner and cold air intake next. All about the trucks here for me rather than the hoods😉

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Anyone else have a similar build to show? I definitely got a lot of my guidance from this group! Can’t wait to up my HP. Still trying to decide on the magnaflow or not. Towing I don’t want a major drone 😒

FCF2F9F4-213B-42FC-B4F5-9EB579933FBC.jpeg

Edited by tsimtcu8
Photo

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cupton said:

Verrrrrrrrrrry nice! To me, that looks to be the perfect wheel to tire to lift ratio. Not overly or underly (is that a word?) done.

underly

Can you provide the country of origin? Definition? And use it in another sentence? 

Think those are the spelling bee questions.

• Haha 1