In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Power Drivers Seat but NO up/down Passenger? [FIX]

From day one it drove me nuts that the passenger seat doesn’t go up and down in my truck. When I set my perfect seat adjustments, my wife or whoever generally felt really low to me. It really bugged my OCD. So I picked up these blocks from Amazon and did 1 inch in the rear and .5 in the front. Brought the seat even with me. Couldn’t be an easier mod!  The kit doesn’t come with an adapter for the side trim like some so the track is higher than the trim so I just ticked it under. I don’t think it looks too bad and I don’t have to see it hardly ever!  

Ohio Diesel Parts Front Driver Seat Spacer Adjustable Lift Kit for Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500, 2500, 3500 Trucks 2020+ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LB169VS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_B2H5HNJX434TT87AZVTG

2FF01D30-776E-4A0E-B30C-414E73E5165F.jpeg

1BA1C34A-DD13-4D77-A626-1BC2B64DD1B2.jpeg

Edited by Mike Borowski