In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sierra window trim chrome delete?

Hello everyone, I’ve got a 2020 Sierra SLT in onyx black that I love except for the amount of chrome on it. I’ve been looking at a chrome delete kit for the window trim on Amazon that has really good reviews and is made specifically for the newer body styles. It’s essentially just a wrap that goes over the existing trim and I was going to get a local shop to do it. Has anyone done this yet to their Sierra? Curious on if it will even look good. Please include pics if you have. I’ve attached a picture of the example on Amazon but was wanting other examples. Thanks! 

8E4E640C-3B36-44F8-B5F4-12A32B1B8962.jpeg

49 minutes ago, driver1965 said:

Wrap it or plastic-dip the chrome. You will end up having to hand-wash your truck otherwise wrap or dip will come off.

Check out "donslife" channel on Youtube. He pressure washes wrapped and plasti-dipped parts all the time just to prove they are both durable when done correctly.