In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

BedRug and Rough Country filling order problem?

In late June I put a deposit on a new truck that wasn't built yet, on July 3rd I purchased a BedRug xlt for the floor and tailgate. Also on that day, 7/3, I ordered a tri-fold hard cover from Rough country. Nearly Nearly 9 weeks later there is no sign of either products. I wrote three emails to each company and both companies didn't answer the last emails. I got my new RST August 10th.

Has anyone else had issues with these companies? I know every thing is a tad slow still, but chevy built a whole vehicle for me in less time.

I ordered a BakFlip MX4 last week from etrailer with an estimated delivery date of 9/3. Unfortunately 9/3 came an went and then they said manufacturer would ship of 9/27. Since I needed the cover for an upcoming road trip I ended up cancelling and ordering from Amazon who had them in stock surprisingly and I got it in less than 24hrs.

I ordered my Bedrug direct from Bedrug on 6/12 and it was shipped same day.  Bedrug Customer Service has always answered right away for me.

I ordered a A.R.E. LSII Tonneau cover on 5/8 and it took 16 weeks, finally came 8/31.

• 4 weeks later...