In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

2020 Sierra 1500 Wheel Stud

looking for measurements on wheel stud for 2020 Sierra 1500 Denali Diesel.

I’ve been surfing the internet for 8 hours and can’t find this. And the dealership didn’t even know.

I bought new rims, had to use a 3/8 spacer. So I only got about 5 full turns on the wheel stud. I don’t feel safe driving it this way. 

The info I got from the dealer.

the studs are M14-1.5 and are 65mm in length.

I cannot find the knurl length or knurl diameter. And there are millions of options.

I’d like to have some 75mm-78mm long

Anyone?

I had to change out all 12 front studs on my Avalanche for a similar reason and if I remember correctly, Ford F250 studs were the same thread just overall longer.  Knurled part and all.  But I recall that I may have had to grind just a little tiny bit off of the knurling as it was a hair bigger and was super difficult to pull through the hub without stripping the threads.  I mean it is not like they have to be held in there super tight anyhow.  Good luck and let me know if you need any more guidance.