Service keyless start system comes up when I start my vehicle

Hello, I recently installed a brand new center console in my 2020 chevy silverado 2500HD. It didn't come with a theft module, so I purchased a new one and installed it under the cup holders. But now I get the message every time I start my truck. And my door press locks do not work. And my remote start doesn't work. Any ideas would be great. I do have an appt at the dealer on Monday for this. But would love any ideas.... thanks Don

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Ricky_Starbucks said:

Hello, what was the resolution to this?  I just took my center console apart in my 2021 Trail Boss to install Wireless Charging and am now getting this message.

Ricky I had to purchase a remote start module for my new console. Once I installed it, I was able to use my remote starter, my door press locks and the message disappeared. The dealership had ni idea what to do, but I found the module on a gm part website... hope this helps

Don

• 6 months later...

Good morning fellas, So I swapped out my jump seat to a full center console. Switched out the remote start module and antenna. I also added the wireless charging tray. The power in the rear works but the charging pad doesn’t neither does the remote start or push buttons on the door handles. Am I missing a step? I didn’t add the interior usb either nor did I extend the wire harness to the dash. Any suggestions? Btw it’s a 2022 Silverado 1500LTD. Thanks in advance. 

So there is a second module that goes in the back of the console.. not just the one under the cup holder. When I swapped my jump seat for a full console, I had the same issue with the remote start and door button locks. Once I installed the second module in the rear of the console it worked great. Not sure about the wireless charger. Mine worked fine after the install of the console. Hope this helps