2022 High Country

Wow, just placed a hold/sold deposit on an inbound 2500HD Silverado High Country with the diesel. Supposed to arrive by the end of the month. Not sure what I'll get for my AT4 till I get up there for an estimate. Hopefully I won't take too much of a beating. Sadly, there is not a 5th wheel hitch available for the carbon pro bed, so an upgrade was needed since I'm going to be looking for one.

Have not owned a diesel before, so will be checking the forum for tips.  If anyone can recommend any threads from break-in/towing, etc that would be great!

Thanks!

No idea what the market is like in your area, but last week I traded my 2020 Sierra 1500 X31 with 16k miles for a 2020 2500HD Silverado and got $48k on the trade for my truck... they have it listed on their site for $54k now. I had an offer of 49k from another dealer but their truck was 6k more than the one I found so not a bad deal. Basically I drove the truck for a year and 16k miles and it cost me $1500 total based of what I paid for it. No break in advice though, since my "new" truck was used.

• Like 1

I did the same about a month or so ago. Traded in my 2019 High Country with 32k miles for a 2022 High Country Duramax. Got $49k for it. I lucked out on the find. One of the sales guys had ordered it for himself and when the owner of the dealership found out and given their hard time getting new trucks, he pulled it from the sales guy and sold it to me. Needless to say the sales guy wasn't happy because not only did he lose the truck, but he wasn't my salesman.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I shifted gears, requested my hold deposit back for the high country and instead bought a 2022 2500HD LTZ in white. It has all the options the high country and had the addition of black rims and badges, so happy about that. One less thing to do to it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 8:19 AM, Michael621 said:

So I shifted gears, requested my hold deposit back for the high country and instead bought a 2022 2500HD LTZ in white. It has all the options the high country and had the addition of black rims and badges, so happy about that. One less thing to do to it.

How well did you do on the trade in with the AT4?