Best place/ way to mount Pulsar LT with a S&B CAI installed?

I have been using a Pulsar LT since I bought my GMC AT4 6.2L back in May.  When I installed the the Pulsar LT, I just velcroed it on top of my stock airbox where it has been just fine.  However, recently I added a S&B CAI.  Now I can't decide on the best way and place to mount the Pulsar LT.  I currently have it zip tied to the intake tube, but I don't really like it there.  Does anyone else have both a Pulsar LT and a S&B CAI?  Where did you mount the Pulsar LT?

You can actually velcro it to the corner support behind the headlight.  They now include a bracket that positions the "loose" OBD2 connector in a pretty good location....you might need to chase that down.  Here is a quick video on the install I just did.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there - just installed my S&B last night and did my Pulsar last week knowing I was going eventually get my S&B.  I routed the Pulsar wire under the cross brace and used some VHB locking velco on my Pulsar and its quite rugged and clean.  Use a couple zip ties to keep things clear from coolant lines and you are set.  The bracket that comes with the pulsar can still be placed on the stud bolt BEFORE you put the S&B air box in your truck.  Then use the flange nut to secure the airbox and bracket together.

This should make sense when you go to install them.

Hope this helps!

pulsar 1.jpg

pulsar 2.jpg

pulsar 3.jpg