2020 3500 hd ior radio

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CT Chevy Connoisseur said:

I just made the best of it.  Added new speakers to the front and doors added a LOC7i and a 4 channel amp.  Sounds really good now.  The only thing that sucks is that with the IOR stereo there is still no way to adjust the front to back and side to side sound.

It is adjustable through the menu, in the home menu, you have to click "check mark" on the right knob and it will take you to fade and balance menu. 

On my 2020 Custom with IOR, when you select sound, it goes the the equalizer screen like in your picture. To the left, I have 2 boxes. The top is Equalizer and under that is a fade/balance option. You seem to be missing both boxes.

16354702102467894986001073553209.jpg

14 hours ago, Stand By said:

On my 2020 Custom with IOR, when you select sound, it goes the the equalizer screen like in your picture. To the left, I have 2 boxes. The top is Equalizer and under that is a fade/balance option. You seem to be missing both boxes.

16354702102467894986001073553209.jpg

Could be because mine is a WT model.  Stupid really.  Actually when I went to replace the front speakers in the dash there were none, just the plug.  Funny you pay 45-50k for a WT and they take off ****** that probably costs them next to nothing.