2022 Silverado 1500 Build / Order question

I was on Chevrolet.com considering building and ordering a 2022 Silverado 1500, I noticed that the interior pics in the truck I was building were pics of the old (19-21) interior. If I order a 22 will it come with the updated interior? 

No.  The 22 is a carry over from the 19-21 called the Limited (LTD).   New design 2022  won't be available until sometime spring of 2022. So no ordering info for those are out yet. So if you order a 2022 1500 is will look just like a 2021. 

Here's a window stock for one

https://www.keweenawcars.com/VehicleDetails/new-2022-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500_LTD-Crew_Cab_Short_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_LT_1LT-HOUGHTON-MI/5181067690

Edited by elcamino

7 hours ago, Assault Offroad said:

I was on Chevrolet.com considering building and ordering a 2022 Silverado 1500, I noticed that the interior pics in the truck I was building were pics of the old (19-21) interior. If I order a 22 will it come with the updated interior? 

No, hang tight though.  Fleet ordering stops the end of this month for the old body 2022s, and production should run out to about February 2022 providing shortages don't get worse.  

You will probably be able to order a new body a short time after the beginning of 2022.  

We haven't even see the base model and custom trims yet for the new 2022's and the GMC's line up below the AT4. You'd figure once those were out they may come out with the build/price thing on the website shortly after to give people an idea of what things will be like.

19 hours ago, CamGTP said:

We haven't even see the base model and custom trims yet for the new 2022's and the GMC's line up below the AT4. You'd figure once those were out they may come out with the build/price thing on the website shortly after to give people an idea of what things will be like.

Build and Price doesn't hit until production goes live.  Almost always the case with GM.  Other brands don't waste as much time though.  

This very site we are on has shots of the Custom TB and WT just recently snapped - First Look At 2022 Chevrolet Silverado Custom & WT - GM-Trucks.com

Interiors on WT, Custom and Custom TB are unchanged, as is base Sierra trim.  LT, SLE, LTZ, High Country and SLT get the interior layout seen in the Silverado debut.  AT4 and 4X and Denali get the new interior GMC showed.  

Edited by newdude

On 10/27/2021 at 8:16 PM, CamGTP said:

https://www.gm-trucks.com/first-look-at-2022-silverado-custom-wt/