Will an H8 battery fir the '17 Silverado?

rav3

I'm wanting to see if anyone can tell me if the size H8 battery will fit into the existing battery tray? 13.90 x 6.90 x 7.50 Inches. I know the height & width will, just not sure about the length. Any install one of these?

If not what about the H7? 7.50 x 6.94 x 12.44 Inches

I want to install a higher amp hour battery.

I believe H7 IS the standard size. I just recently bought a replacement battery at Costco and it was advertised as a 94R and H7. The H7 and H8 dimensions I came up with while doing a search show that the height and width are identical so that would work. Only length is different by 1-1/2". I will be honest that I'm not sure if it will fit and unfortunately I can't check right now to see if there is enough wiggle room.

23 hours ago, rav3 said:

I'm wanting to see if anyone can tell me if the size H8 battery will fit into the existing battery tray? 13.90 x 6.90 x 7.50 Inches. I know the height & width will, just not sure about the length. Any install one of these?

If not what about the H7? 7.50 x 6.94 x 12.44 Inches

I want to install a higher amp hour battery.

It is a tight fit in there and squeezing anything bigger than the H7 will be a challenge at best.

• Like 1