2007 LMM Duramax Injector Return Leak

I recently purchased a 2007 LMM duramax. It has a fully rebuilt motor with all new bearings, exergy 30% injectors, 64mm stealth turbo, and motor ops 5 position tuner. I beat on it a little bit and when I got home there was a puddle of fuel under the truck. I looked and found fuel leaking at the return fitting on the second injector on the driver side is pouring fuel and feels loose. My question is, being that it has exergy injectors, is the return the same as a factory replacement or do I have to buy the exergy return fittings? I am looking at over nighting the DTECH DT660023 kit. It seems to be the easiest to get at the moment to replace. Or 1 fitting from DHD is $15.. 

For anyone wondering and future reference. Factory return fitting is fine and works. The issue was the retaining clip was not fully seated and it pushed the return fitting out of the injector. Ordered the kit above and over nighted it for nothing.  Atleast I’ll have spare parts now.