Buying New or Used - Concerns?

2019s can still exhibit the 8-speed fluid shudder which is resolved simply by having the dealer do the triple fluid flush with the latest version of Mobil 1 LF ATF HP Blue Label.

That's about it.  Comes down to which one looks better or is equipped to your needs and the price.    

The only other real concerns are inventory levels.  

I have a 19 and just got a second one .... a 2022 both with 2.8L ...  Great engine. It's a slouch, but mileage, towing make up for it.

19 has been perfect.  Only trip to the dealer was a recall. 

Other than GM phoning in the interior, I have nothing bad to say about these trucks.

I have a 2019 GMC Canyon Denali , 2.8 Duramax 4x4 and have been very happy with it.  It did have a exhaust sensor replaced under warranty.  It has low miles , but those that have been put on it have been a pleasure.  Wife even loves to drive it.  Power adjustable seat back should have been standard, as well as memory seat and push button start, but these will  probably show up on the non-diesel available 2023 Canyons.  Glad I have it.  The current pricing structure with the chip shortage may be the only thing to think about.

20210128_151816.jpg