94 GMC K1500 Spongy brake pedal FIXED!!!!!!!!!

All right heres whats going on. First I am getting new knee in 2 weeks have bad back and been out in garage for last two weeks doing everything I can think of? Am 66 been mechanic all my life and very seldom get defeated in a job but this has done it.
Started off just new front pads & turn rotors--Put on Bosh perfect-stop pads
OH brake pedal never was good but could slide tires on gravel road ok,
Now No brake pedal? Hard when engine off to floor when on?
New master cyl/ then that was bad [leaked at reservoir seal] took back then put up-graded New style MC on, No change?
Took to shop to power bleed they found combination valve leaking
Took back home I took off ABS and put on new combo valve Bleed and Bleed and Bleed the system there is no air in this.
OH put new rear cyl on last year checked and adj, there ok
Now took out on my gravel road with all this new and Dam pedal goes to floor and CANNOT slide tires on stone road???

All. Well one thing I,m sure of it has ALL new fluid, I ran 4qt threw it in all and just keep getting air & air out of all the bleeders?? As far as ABS it is gone anyways took it off -----and I could not drive it and stump on pedal and lock wheels?? ----- Thats what I,m saying I CAN.T even slide wheels on a gravel road?????? REALLY!!! I have no brakes even when I do get a little pedal??? The shop I take it to is small shop in little town and they do me right, They had it two days and three guys work on it on and off only charge me $100 bucks, and thats when they found combination vale leaking so I took home put new one on,,,
I have a new booster coming and new rubber lines and another new M.C [old type] that will be ALL new parts and No ABS so we will see I guess??

Well, just picked up truck from shop and after NEW rubber lines--NEW Booster---NEW M/C-3rd one--and another set of NEW front pads and $420 later I still CANT--I mean CAN<T slide my tires on gravel road???????????????????????????--Pedal goes down to floor??????????????????????????????--I am so sick of this Dam truck if it wasn't in such good shape I,d BURN IT!!!!!!---------Even with NEW front calipers all new parts still bad pedal???

Anyways after $900 and ALL NEW PARTS and this is so simple,----------------------There is absolutely NO pre-load on thet M/C when bolted up to booster,--So I made one on my metal lathe to fit over the rod in booster and stick out some,, When you hold M/C up to booster it is now about 1/4 to 3/8 inch away from booster before you tighten the bolts,--And yes I made it to long first time and had drag on my brakes but turned it down some so NOW have NO drag and a VERY nice hard pedal and good brakes,,------Thats all it was guys ,--after all this BS for 3 weeks-----------------------------I went back to shop that charge me so much and told them I fixed it BUT I said if you Adj. my bill cause I dont think it far to be charge $450 and get truck back same way I took it there and I would tell them what I did to fix it, They said Ok so I told them,

P3211218 (1024x768).jpg