2014 GMC 5.3 Sierra Rumble noise and Jerking feeling when cursing

Hello,

I have a 2014 5.3 Sierra that continues to throw O2 codes. 

P013C, P0158, P2273, P0430 are the most common ones I get. 

When accelerating there is a jerking sensation then about 2 to 3 mins after cursing the truck sounds like I hit some rumble strips (not as violent but that's the noise) 

I have replaced the O2 sensor 3 times and the third time installed an O2 extension, replace the mass air flow sensor, replaced the gas pedal. 

There is no gas smell under the hood and sounds perfectly normal at idle.  When cruising the RPM's flutter. 

Need some help the engine has 192K miles on it.

Thanks 

Mike 

The shudder and the rumble along with the rpms doing a little flutter at cruising speeds sounds like the torque converter is failed/failing.

The o2 sensor stuff could be wiring harness related if it always comes back with the same exact codes.

Found a very small fuel leak today around the rear of the intake manifold.  Going to look at the HP Fuel pump now. 

Very recently replaced the trans fluid and filter, trans temp has been normal the entire time.

Fuel mileage indicator is terrible.  Normally get  around 19mpg its recently been around 13 or lower since this problem started. 

37 minutes ago, Mike Koz said:

Found a very small fuel leak today around the rear of the intake manifold.  Going to look at the HP Fuel pump now. 

Very recently replaced the trans fluid and filter, trans temp has been normal the entire time.

Fuel mileage indicator is terrible.  Normally get  around 19mpg its recently been around 13 or lower since this problem started. 

Fuel leak?  What do you mean?  What fuel leak ?

Instead of firing the parts cannon at it, ever read your fuel trims?  Look for pending misfires on a scan tool?  Ever give the truck a standard 60k mile tune-up of spark plugs and wires?  Modern vehicles can misfire quite a bit before illuminating a CEL light or storing a DTC for it.  A misfire can show lean on fuel trims and low O2 sensor voltages because of the extra air passing by them.

I'd bet good money on a misfire, but certainly would never jump down that rabbit hole without data that confirms it.