Speaker Unbalance with Kicker Upgrade

I installed the 19417165 two amp system in my new 2022 TB Ltd.  I am very happy with the sub but not impressed with the second amp for the front speakers.  Also I have to adjust the balance over to about halfway to the left to equal out the left and right front speakers.  Did anyone else have to adjust the balance to get the fronts equal volume?

Edited by Nick2022TB

• 1 month later...

I figured this out.  The left dash speaker is not working.  It was hard to tell because the left front door speaker is still working and on the same channel. I replaced the dash speakers with tweeters hoping that would correct the issue with no luck.  So the issue has to be the wiring from the door speaker to the dash speaker.

Now I have to figure out if it is something I can fix myself or take it to the dealer.  I haven't had the best luck with dealers in my area finding/wanting to fix problems on other trucks.  I hope they don't try to say swapping out the speakers caused the issue because it was broken before I swapped them.  '22 TB with 1800 miles.

Any suggestions?

i just finished installing the kicker subwoofer upgrade on my 2020 non bose LT and then added an amp direct from Kicker to push my door speakers and it sounds amazing.  did you use a harness for the install or splice truck wiring at the radio module?  sounds like speaker wiring issue, maybe tapped wrong wires or not getting good contact on that set of wires.

• 8 months later...